Essential Tips to Adopting a Healthy Water Routine ~ Replace Soda with Homemade Fruit Infused Spa Water Recipes!
Give yourself the gift of Good Health in 2012, It’s FREE, and You’re Worth it!
One of, if not the most important, components to weight loss and a healthy, happy, stress and disease free lifestyle is Healthy Hydration. There are few health practices as easy to adopt, and with such positive results, as drinking water. And the best part about it, it’s free…
Our consumption, and choices, of beverages have increased dramatically and ironically, so have our health issues. What was once considered a special treat, to be enjoyed occasionally, has now become a primary drink choice and very poor source of hydration. While appealing in taste, so many of these beverage choices do little more than dehydrate, add unneeded calories, and are a significant source of sugar or artificial sweeteners and chemicals that offer no real benefits to our body and serve only to sabotage our diet and our health. At MySpaWater.com, we are committed to helping you get back to natures most fundamental key to good health, WATER! Below, we have listed 5 tips to get you started and help you maintain a healthy water routine.
5 essential tips to help you adopt and maintain a healthy water routine:
1. Don’t set yourself up to fail. Start out slow with a goal to drink one 25 oz. water bottle a day. Continue this for a few weeks, giving your body time to get used to its new state of hydration, as you work your way up to tip number two.
2. The goal is to drink half your body weight in ounces per day. This does not mean all at one time. A 150 pound person should drink about 75 ounces of water throughout the course of a day or about three of our 25 oz. Spa Water Bottles a day.
3. Break your day into hydration segments. Begin by enjoying about 1/4 bottle when you first wake up and then sipping another 1/4 before each meal or snack and occasionally throughout your day.
4. Don’t leave home without a full water bottle. Keeping your water accessible is perhaps the most important and key element to maintaining a healthy water routine. Keep your water bottle handy where you can see it. This will remind you to sip throughout the day.
5. If you do not enjoy the taste of plain water, infuse it with your favorite fruit to enhance the flavor and make your water more palatable. Adding certain fruits, vegetables and herbs infuses whole food nutrition that gives water a powerful boost of vitamins and nutrients, not to mention a more appealing taste. For example, lemons enrich water with vitamin C and minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. Studies have shown that drinking lemon water aids digestion, helps your body eliminate waste more efficiently, purifies the blood and even improves the overall appearance of the skin. Squeeze in an orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit or even throw in a handful of frozen berries to help make the water taste better and keep it cold.
Making water more convenient, tasty and refreshing will help insure you drink it during the day. Studies suggest up to 75% of us are dehydrated, many of us are chronically dehydrated and do not even know it. Experts suggest that up to 90% of ailments could be related to dehydration, (joint and muscle pain, poor digestion, skin problems, low energy, allergies, weight control challenges, mental and emotional problems, insomnia and blood disorders are just a few health issues affected by water intake), and adequate WATER consumption could help aide in the prevention and treatment of many chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Arthritis, Obesity and even certain Cancers.
For Healthy Refreshing Spa Water Recipes and Spa Water Bottle on-the go
Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter. We continuously share a variety of hydration facts, tips and spa water recipes, as well as personalized support and encouragement to those who are committed to adopting a healthy hydration ritual
Inspiring America to establish a healthy hydration ritual – one sip at a time…
Cheers! A Drink to Your Health!
To read more about the wonders of water: http://www.watercure.com/wondersofwater.html